LetterPress Publications (2019). Revival by Stephen King. Hard cover. Deluxe Slipcased Special Edition.
One of 1500 Copies. Signed by François Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent.
About the Novel
Revival by Stephen King is a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life. This rich and disturbing tale spans five decades on its way to the most terrifying conclusion Stephen King has ever written. It's a masterpiece from King, in the great American tradition of Frank Norris, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Special Bonus Materials:
• Sixteen full-color illustrations by François Vaillancourt, including three fold-out illustrations measuring 14 inches by 10 inches
• An introduction by Josh Boone, writer and director of the forthcoming feature film adaptation.
• Exclusive artwork created by Vincent Chong for the film development process.
• "A Nasty, Dark Piece of Work" by Bev Vincent: an overview of Stephen King's writing of the novel.
• "Stephen King: The Rolling Stone Interview" — an epic twenty page interview with Stephen King originally published on Halloween 2014 by Rolling Stone magazine in celebration of the novel's publication.
Special Production Features:
• Deluxe over-sized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing.
• Printed on a heavy interior specialty acid-free paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition.
• Featuring two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine.
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding.
• Includes genuine crafted spine hubs in the spine.
• Deluxe binding with colored head and tail bands.
• High-quality end papers.
• Full-color signature sheets.
• Custom-made slipcase wrapped with a woven cloth and stamped with hot foil on the spine.
• Extremely collectible print run that will be a tiny fraction of the print run of the original trade hardcover edition from Scribner.
Who is Signing?
François Vaillancourt, Josh Boone, Vincent Chong, and Bev Vincent signed the signature sheets.